Rise and shine! If you want your morning to shimmer and shine, you need a great routine that is easy to follow yet highly effective. Here are five ways you can step up your morning routine and get yourself ready for a great day ahead.
The Routine to Follow
1. Start the night before: Plan for the next day the night before. Check your "to do" list for the next day, and do quick things like setting out your clothes. You'll be helping your morning to be more efficient.
2. Be an early riser: You'll be better able to jump right into the day when you get up as early as possible. Rising early starts with going to bed early enough the night before, so make sure you do that too.
3. Get moving: Even if you don't have a huge block of time for a full workout, just some stretches, sit-ups and pushups can get your energy flowing and prepare you to keep moving throughout the day. Or start your day on the right foot by taking a quick walk around your apartments in Flagstaff.
4. Hydrate: Soon after you wake up, drink plenty of purified water, with some fresh-squeezed lemon or lime if you prefer. Staying hydrated provides so many amazing health benefits.
5. Break the fast: It can be tempting to hit the ground running in the morning and just grab a donut or cup of coffee on your way out the door. Instead, take a little time to prepare a nourishing breakfast that will help you power through a busy morning.
Some of the simplest aspects of your morning routine can step it up the most. Feel free to add your own ideas that will enhance your morning routine. If you're looking for Flagstaff apartments where you can make your morning (and afternoon and evening) routine a reality, call our office today to see which floor plans are still available.